It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:17 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: David Wright
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:00 pm 

I love David Wright to death. He has put up excellent numbers in average and steals this season.

I am also a very patient fantasy owner. I keep telling myself he is gonna have a huge 2nd half and get to 20 homers.

(if you would have told me he would hit ONLY 20 before the year I would not have believed it in a million years)

I'm watching him spray balls into the outfield tonight with that "adjusted swing for his ballpark"

The Mets are a joke and Wright is turning into a Punch and Judy like the rest of the lineup. Is he ever gonna come out of this???????

What the effing eff?

Post subject: Re: David Wright
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:57 pm 

I don't think he's going to get to 20 homers this year. He doesn't really have a 10 homer month in his bat.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:18 pm 

Neither does Joe Mauer though...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:21 pm 

Yeah, but you really shouldn't play fantasy baseball by hoping the unexpected thing happens.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:16 am 

Haha, but people play the lottery don't they?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:07 pm 

If the Dilpons have a brain -- and being a Mess fan, I know they do not -- they would move the fences in next year or at least lower the goddam fence. This tribute to the Brklyn Dodgers is typical Mess. Hello, you play in NY! You are a totally different team! You suck as the Mess, take care of yo'selves first! If you wanna suck blue balls, buy the friggin team out in LA, leave the NY team alone. Good riddance.

I predicted the Mess will never win a WS as long as the Dilpons are in charge about 7 yrs ago. So far I've been right. Of course, the odds ARE in my favor, but this org is a joke. The local media makes fun of them, and I fully concur.

Anyhoo, other than ranting and dumping on Dilpons, I think Wright is probably gonna end up with about 12 homers and 75-80 RBI. If he steals 35 and hits .315, then that's alright even though it's disappointing. If Beltran can come back... it'd be good.

My fantasy team has Wright and Beltran... so screwed.