Love it when a plan comes together

Watching my guys go 1-12 and I want to vent.
Steve
Sponsor
Sponsor

Love it when a plan comes together

Postby Steve » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:00 pm

Haven't been many days like this lately, but this is what being relievers-only is all about!

Mike G and Hanrahan - you're forgiven for yesterday.

For now.
Attachments
pitchers.JPG
pitchers.JPG (53.66 KiB) Viewed 286 times
This IS my f**king outlet!

Grey

Re: Love it when a plan comes together

Postby Grey » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:09 pm

Steve wrote:Haven't been many days like this lately, but this is what being relievers-only is all about!

Mike G and Hanrahan - you're forgiven for yesterday.

For now.

Awesome! Did you move on for this week?
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

Steve
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Steve » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:14 pm

I should say so. Assuming that his Utley doesn't go crazy in the late game and that my Ayala doesn't give up a bunch or runs without recording an out (or similar), I should be sweet.

Unrelated to this, I grabbed Sandoval as a filler for tomorrow, but he is starting to look like someone worth keeping around. Thoughts?

Will bring me back to three bench hitters, though...

Grey

Postby Grey » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:27 pm

I don't know who your other three bench hitters are, but that's unnecessary. For tomorrow, he's an okay play -- catchers are usually the best guys to slot in on short schedule days because they sometimes rest on those day.
Grey Albright

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

Steve
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Steve » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Do you mean NOT the best guys to slot in?

I'm using him at 3rd cos Atkins is off.

I hate having that many bench guys (it would be three only if I held Sandoval) but as you can see from my lineup below, my bench guys aren't exactly schmohawks, although Burrell is barely useable right now.
Attachments
roster.GIF
roster.GIF (14.95 KiB) Viewed 254 times

Grey

Postby Grey » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:41 pm

Steve wrote:Do you mean NOT the best guys to slot in?

Yeah, my bad.

Steve wrote:I'm using him at 3rd cos Atkins is off.

Ok, but I wouldn't hold him. Also, he could have tomorrow off, like I almost said last time.
Grey Albright

Steve
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Steve » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:48 pm

Cool - we got there in the end. It's not a biggie if he doesn't play but would like to keep my roster full.

Other 3B options out there include EE, Brandon Wood, Inglett, Headley, Andy LaRoche, Keppinger

Grey

Postby Grey » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:54 pm

Steve wrote:Cool - we got there in the end. It's not a biggie if he doesn't play but would like to keep my roster full.

Other 3B options out there include EE, Brandon Wood, Inglett, Headley, Andy LaRoche, Keppinger

I'd grab EE or Wood over Pablo Sandoval.
Grey Albright

Return to “Watching The Game”