It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:59 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: 16 team H2H
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:35 pm 

Had the 16th pick, and the categories were
Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL
Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Hits (H), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Strikeouts (K), Total Bases (TB), Batting Average (AVG)
Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Losses (L), Saves (SV), Outs (OUT), Hits (H), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

Roster:
C: Soto
1B: Morneau (Traded Manny and Beltran for him)
2B: Kinsler
3B: Beltre
SS: Alcides
OF: Holliday, Quentin, B.J Upton
Heyward (UTIL)
Bench: Ian Desmond,Freese, Austin Jackson

SP: J. Santana, E. Santana, Hamels, Scherzer, Gio Gonz, J. Sanchez
RP: Morales, Dotel, Capps

Hope it's decent, the draft was full of fantasy vets... :mrgreen:

3B - Brett Lawrie
OF - Braun,
J. Upton
Desmond Jennings
M. Morse
Util - B. Butler
SP - Hellickson,Javier Vasquez, Hamels, Vogelsong, Strasburg, Beachy
RP - Kimbrel, Madson, Betancourt, Matte

Post subject: Re: 16 team H2H
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:40 pm 

sickwidit336 wrote:
Had the 16th pick, and the categories were
Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL
Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Hits (H), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Strikeouts (K), Total Bases (TB), Batting Average (AVG)
Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Losses (L), Saves (SV), Outs (OUT), Hits (H), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

Roster:
C: Soto
1B: Morneau (Traded Manny and Beltran for him)
2B: Kinsler
3B: Beltre
SS: Alcides
OF: Holliday, Quentin, B.J Upton
Heyward (UTIL)
Bench: Ian Desmond,Freese, Austin Jackson

SP: J. Santana, E. Santana, Hamels, Scherzer, Gio Gonz, J. Sanchez
RP: Morales, Dotel, Capps

Hope it's decent, the draft was full of fantasy vets... :mrgreen:

You have a bunch of injury and risk in general. Your pitching should be okay for a 16 team league. Your hitting may give you issues, especially if Kinsler has a poor season. You also have average and Hit risk with the hitters. I wonder what you can get for Heyward in a trade.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:00 pm 

What kind of player do you reckon I should after. I had a feeling Kinsler would be a risk, but there was only quality pitching available, with all the power taken before me.

3B - Brett Lawrie
OF - Braun,
J. Upton
Desmond Jennings
M. Morse
Util - B. Butler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:14 pm 

Quote:
What kind of player do you reckon I should after.

Go after? Or offer?

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:46 pm 

Sorry I meant trade for. I made some ridiculous offers already, starting with Beltre and Heyward for Longoria( :lol: ), Kinsler and Heyward for Chase, and Morneau/Heyward for Pujols(again... :lol: ). Don't really know how to work trades this early since most of my players are coming off injuries so there is no assurance.

3B - Brett Lawrie
OF - Braun,
J. Upton
Desmond Jennings
M. Morse
Util - B. Butler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:30 pm 

Heyward and Beltre for Zimmerman? Might not work. 3rd base is tough to trade for because there's not a whole lot of guys in the middle tiers.