p.price
p.cueto
p.liriano
rp.marmol
rp.frasor
rp.lyon
bench.masterson
bench.ian kennedy

i know i took a bit of upside in my outfield but i feel like cameron can even that out a bit what you think overall?

Post subject: Re: my last draft
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:57 pm 

mikey boy324 wrote:
grey its a 12 team h2h with 14 starts per week limit
c.doumit
1b.morales
2b.utley
ss.tulo
3b.wright
mi.weeks
ci.chipper
of.granderson
of.quentin
of.bruce
of.cargo
of.rasmus
util.headley
bench.travis snider
bench.cameron
bench evcab
p.hamels
p.billz
p.baker
p.price
p.cueto
p.liriano
rp.marmol
rp.frasor
rp.lyon
bench.masterson
bench.ian kennedy

i know i took a bit of upside in my outfield but i feel like cameron can even that out a bit what you think overall?

I agree about your outfield. I think even beyond that outfield, you went upside in a lot of other spots too. If you think about this team for last year, it would be terrible. Thankfully, it's not last year, but that doesn't fully absolve all your choices. If everything breaks right you have a great team. But it would've been nice to see you take a Manny or Carlos Lee or someone who can rely on somewhere.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:20 am 

Ya I gambled a bit but I feel like the way the draft went they presented the best value the concern I have now is I didn't know at the time lidstrom won the closers job over Lyon if I'm unable to get him off of waivers who's the best middle reliever to own that has the best shot at closing?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:50 am 

No idea who's available in your league.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:57 pm 

I just seen Franklin morales is available some1 already picked up lindstrom I guess i gotta go with morales any word on how long street is out for?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:26 pm 

At least a month is my guess.