It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:45 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: stynyr's team needs help
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:32 am 

I'd hold tight.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:14 am 
Sponsor
Sponsor

I picked up Price because I saw he was going to be called up. He didn't do very well. Carpenter is available. Drop Price for Carpenter and try to trade? My concern is if no one takes a trade will I be worse off with Carpenter than I would be if I kept Price?

2b-Hill
3b-Longoria
ss-Reyes
of-Werth,Jennings, Choo
util-Byrd
util-Alex Gordon
sp-Kershaw, Harvey, Minor, Bailey, Ryu, Jose Fernandez, Garza, Kazmir
rp-Soriano, Janssen, Holland
dl-CarGo, Moore
n/a-Braun

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:41 am 

Eh, your league's so shallow. Carp will probably be better than Price in the short term, but it's an apples for apples move.

If you could, fix your team in your signature too. I don't see Price.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:50 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Grey wrote:
Eh, your league's so shallow. Carp will probably be better than Price in the short term, but it's an apples for apples move.

If you could, fix your team in your signature too. I don't see Price.

William Doolittle, at your service, aKa, Will Do.

2b-Hill
3b-Longoria
ss-Reyes
of-Werth,Jennings, Choo
util-Byrd
util-Alex Gordon
dl-CarGo, Moore
n/a-Braun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:42 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

My whole team is on the DL. I had a witty sentence or two for you but it got lost in all of the arguments I was having with moronic Buccos fans here complaining about the McClouth deal. What should I do?

I have five people on the DL. There are two DL slots. I need a SS. Marco Scutaro is the highest ranked SS available. I rad on the DL Informer that there is more to Volquez's injury and that he will prob be out a long time. Drop him for Scutaro? Just go it without a SS? Pick up someone else? I know you don't know who is available but if you shoot me a couple suggestions I can sift through them on my own...

2b-Hill
3b-Longoria
ss-Reyes
of-Werth,Jennings, Choo
util-Byrd
util-Alex Gordon
dl-CarGo, Moore
n/a-Braun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:54 pm 

stynyr wrote:
My whole team is on the DL. I had a witty sentence or two for you but it got lost in all of the arguments I was having with moronic Buccos fans here complaining about the McClouth deal. What should I do?

I have five people on the DL. There are two DL slots. I need a SS. Marco Scutaro is the highest ranked SS available. I rad on the DL Informer that there is more to Volquez's injury and that he will prob be out a long time. Drop him for Scutaro? Just go it without a SS? Pick up someone else? I know you don't know who is available but if you shoot me a couple suggestions I can sift through them on my own...

Why not drop Asdrubal for Scutaro?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:11 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Grey wrote:
stynyr wrote:

Why not drop Asdrubal for Scutaro?

Ya, that's what I'm doing. Thanks.

2b-Hill
3b-Longoria
ss-Reyes
of-Werth,Jennings, Choo
util-Byrd
util-Alex Gordon
dl-CarGo, Moore
n/a-Braun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:43 am 
Sponsor
Sponsor

I know you don't like Volquez and I took that into consideration but drafted him anyway. WIth Hanson being called up and Volquez on the DL do you think in picking up Hanson and dropping Volaquez I would see much of a difference?

I dunno I kind of feel like anytime someone new is being called up I should jump at him, ie: Wieters, Price, Hanson; but in this case I am really interested because I like having more NL pitchers then AL and he is supposedly a stud.

Whad'ya say?

Go eat some hay! (pick him up, drop Volquez)

or

Make things out of clay (hang tight)

Trying to have some fun and I just watched Happy Gilmore and I'm at work.

2b-Hill
3b-Longoria
ss-Reyes
of-Werth,Jennings, Choo
util-Byrd
util-Alex Gordon
dl-CarGo, Moore
n/a-Braun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:00 am 

Hehe... Could you put the number of teams in your league in your signature? I wouldn't drop Volquez for Hanson.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:26 am 
Sponsor
Sponsor

What about Nolasco over Volquez?

2b-Hill
3b-Longoria
ss-Reyes
of-Werth,Jennings, Choo
util-Byrd
util-Alex Gordon
dl-CarGo, Moore
n/a-Braun

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next