It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:03 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Razzball Commenters League, Vol. ?.4
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:27 pm 
Razzball Sponsor
Razzball Sponsor

Gotta run, stuffs to do. I'll let someone else ad-lib the commentary. Res ipsa loquitur - if you don't know look it up.

Attachment:
standings.JPG
standings.JPG [ 42.03 KiB | Viewed 2024 times ]

Attachment:
stats.JPG
stats.JPG [ 72.71 KiB | Viewed 2023 times ]

Attachment:
points.JPG
points.JPG [ 66.73 KiB | Viewed 2021 times ]

Legend:
I'm Your Huckleberry - Chet/Doc
Cruisin' KCs - CruisinKc
Dogs of Summer - BSA
Rustic Trumpets - Hank/downpat75
The Schmohawks - Bob
Cocky's Ballas - CockyPhoenix
Chicago's Dick Harden - EndlessSummer
Indifferent Fielders - BaronVonVulturewins
Sandlot's Finest - Chase
No Glove No Love. - Off-White
RodBeck's DoubleWide - IowaCubs
BFH - BigFatHippo (and that F doesn't stand for Fat)
Salty F. Biscuits - SaltyBiscuits
She Said...Fukudome - BJ
The Job Squad - KarlJ
Bacon Bits - p0rk burn

Post subject: Re: Razzball Commenters League, Vol. ?.4
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:30 pm 

My man passes the Bar and now he's "gotta run" and speaking Latin. Well, I'll be...

Looks like it's coming down to this weekend. Very nice indeed.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:33 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Speak for yourself p0rk (yeah I looked it up, we can't all be Road Scholars)

10 team Roto

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:49 pm 

BigFatHippo wrote:
Road Scholars
Like Adrian Gonzalez!

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=273&start=10

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:39 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Getting really interesting now as JOB throws Kershaw and Sabbathia tonight and p0rk has Josh Johnson. p0rk has hit a HR already.

Interesting tidbit, pork also has Santiago (I don't practice Santeria) Casilla who gave up 4 earned in 0.0 IP for a whip and era of INF. If Casilla doesn't throw another inning this year, how will Yahoo calculate his stats?

10 team Roto

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:33 pm 

BigFatHippo wrote:
Getting really interesting now as JOB throws Kershaw and Sabbathia tonight and p0rk has Josh Johnson. p0rk has hit a HR already.

Interesting tidbit, pork also has Santiago (I don't practice Santeria) Casilla who gave up 4 earned in 0.0 IP for a whip and era of INF. If Casilla doesn't throw another inning this year, how will Yahoo calculate his stats?

Knowing Yahoo, they'll use an abacus.

The runs, hits and/or walks are added into p0rk's overall stats. Has nothing to do with Casilla's stats anymore. They are now p0rk's stats.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:20 pm 

***YAWN***
Just came out of my cave to realize I am still in the cellar, Hippo is sinking fast, Iowa is stuck in the mud, and Baron and I are making a crazy amount of moves that managers in our position have no right to make. Then again he is in the top 10.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:01 pm 

BSA, you gonna let BFH beat you?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:29 am 

Nope I'm in 12th and he is now 11th with a 4.5 point lead. He streamed pitchers for awhile and I pulled a Baron yesterday and moved some deadweight that has been accumulating. I dropped Tek and picked up Napoli, dropped Moss ad picked up Morgan, dropped Zobrist added Balfour, dropped CGuillen added Andy Phillips. Sucks to be this far in and this low. I tell ya ain't nothing fun about being on the bottom of a hippo. Oooofah!

Goal is the top 8 to be respectable and show myself improvement from last year in my other roto experiment.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:21 pm 
Razzball Sponsor
Razzball Sponsor

Last update until the season recap. I'm not saying anything about anybody, karma has a funny way of screwing you in the cornhole. One more day. Who'll be crying and who'll be smiling?

Sorry for those of you that didn't make the screencap, but Y? stattracker is only so big you know.

Attachment:
standings.JPG
standings.JPG [ 21.56 KiB | Viewed 1948 times ]