Bobrovsky, Couture, etc. - worth picking up?

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy?
BigAhnold

Bobrovsky, Couture, etc. - worth picking up?

Postby BigAhnold » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:23 am

Lotta drops in my league over the weekend. I would drop Talbot, Pominville, and TMyers if I claimed any of the following: Should I do these claims?

Claim Bobrovsky, drop Talbot (have Price, JAllen)
Claim Couture (for the second half), drop Pominville
Claim Mike Green, drop Tyler Myers

All are coming up the same day, Wednesday. If you would do any of these, which would you do first, second, third? What is the highest priority claim of these?

Thanks!
NL only, 5x5, 10 team, Roto, keeper
C Contreras C MMontero 1B MReynolds 2B JBaez SS Cozart 3B KBryant MI WDifo CI Gyorko OF Osuna OF OHerrera OF JPederson OF TTurner OF DSantana UT DDietrich BN: SMarte, ABlanco
P Greinke P McCarthy P GCole P AWood P Knebel P Kuhl P Strop P Uehara P TWatson BN: Knebel, Vizcaino, RHill
DL: JGuerra, Ethier, Nimmo, GPolanco, d'Arnaud, BAnderson, Nola
Farm: EJimenez. Tapia, BRodgers, AReyes

AL only, 4x4, 10 team, Roto, keeper
C DNorris C SLeon 1B Vargas 2B Odor SS Segura 3B Longoria MI Merrifield CI HRamirez OF Trout OF Rua OF Dickerson OF Rasmus OF SSmith UT VMartinez
P Shoemaker P MFeliz P Verlander P Strahm P Porcello P Hoyt P Kintzler P JKelly P Vincent
DL: Smyly, Skaggs, Paxton, Bird, AChapman
Minors: LMartin

AL+NL, 5x5, 12 team, Roto, Redraft
C Rupp C JBandy 1B Rizzo 2B DTravis SS (DL)Story 3B Castellanos MI JPolanco CI HRamirez OF Kepler OF KDavis OF Altherr OF Duvall OF Inciarte UT Hosmer BN: (DL)Donaldson, (DL)Forsythe, (DL)GPolanco
P Arrietta P Gausman P Lackey P ABradley P Pomeranz P Salazar P NFeliz P Casilla P Neris BN: (DL)Maeda, (DL)AChapman, (DL)Smyly, Corbin
DL: McHugh

Viz

Re: Bobrovsky, Couture, etc. - worth picking up?

Postby Viz » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:53 am

I responded to your post in my last article, Star Power. Link to it is http://hockey.razzball.com/star-power/

Return to “Hockey - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”