Shuffle or sit tight?

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy?

Shuffle or sit tight?

Postby BigAhnold » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:24 pm

Currently in 1st - Yahoo, 9 cat, roto, redraft - PG SG G PF SF F C C UT UT.

End of my roster and bench:

Kwahi Leonard (SF, SG)
Pekovic (C)
Stuckey (PG, SG)
Seraphin (C, PF)

On the WW:

Al-Farouq Aminu (SF)
Byron Mullens (PF, C)
Mario Chalmers (PG)
Carl Landry (PF, SF)
E'Twaun Moore (PG, SG)

Dump anybody to pick up from these five?

Note that if I dump Leonard and Stuckey to pick up guys who do not qualify at guard, I become one injury away from having to drop someone and grab whatever guard is available. My other guards are Jennings, Monta Ellis, Lillard, and Klay Thompson (SF, SG).

Aminu seems to be tearing it up, and Mullens looks to be doing well. Moore looks tons better than Stuckey in the early going. Kwahi has been serviceable, was a steal monster the first few games, but seems to have reverted, and Stuckey seems to be out of it (inner ear infection, migraines, whatever).

I am probably putting in Pekovic or Seraphin at Utility until Kwahi can turn it on, so I might not need these guys for a while.

All help appreciated.

NL only, 5x5, 10 team, Roto, keeper
C Norris, C Pierzynski, 1B PAlvarez, 2B SGennett, SS WFlores, 3B Frazier, MI Segura, CI KBryant, OF SMarte, OF Braun, OF Heyward, OF Ozuna, OF Venable UT Denorfia BN: Difo, ECampbell
P Grienke, P AWood, P Strop, P Hellickson, P Cole, P Foltynewicz, P Melancon, P Benoit, P Casilla BN: Parnell, Worley, Cingrani
DL: McCarthy, HBailey, Morneau, Soler
Farm: Corey Seager, Jameson Taillon

AL only, 4x4, 10 team, Roto, keeper
C CJoseph, C Soto, 1B LMorrison, 2B Kipnis, SS BHolt, 3B Seager, MI SDrew, CI Ortiz, OF BBurns, OF THunter, OF Reddick, OF Souza, OF Rasmus, UT AJackson
P Felix, P Happ, P Pineda, P Hahn, P O'Day, P McGee, P Kela, P Cecil, P DRobertson
DL: Jaso, Skaggs, Cobb
Minors: Odor

AL+NL, 5x5, 12 team, Roto, Redraft
C Hundley C Castro 1B Hosmer 2B Lawrie SS Tulowitzki 3B Plouffe MI JPeterson CI Bogaerts OF Braun OF Ozuna OF BHamilton OF Bautista OF Pillar UT Ortiz
BN OArcia, Lindor, Soler
P Kluber P Lester P AWood P Liriano P AJBurnett P Fiers P Ziegler P AChapman P Uehara
BN Wei-Yin, TWalker, McGee, Happ
DL Morneau

Re: Shuffle or sit tight?

Postby ChrisV82 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:35 pm

You don't have to do anything in first place, but while Stuckey is improving, he is still crap right now and I could see dropping him for Aminu.
I like sports with balls in them.

Return to “Basketball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”