Rebuilding - Who's the next stud?

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy?
Cookie's Monsters

Rebuilding - Who's the next stud?

Postby Cookie's Monsters » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:43 am

My 4 keepers are CP3, Ellis, Lopez and Noah

I don't like my team outside of CP3 for a few reasons. As the articles here have pointed out, Ellis is not getting any better, if anything he will regress the next few seasons - I should trade him while he's hot. Noah is a huge injury concern. I don't like Lopez' stat profile and I'm not sure he'll improve.

This season I don't like CP3 if he doesn't get traded soon either so I think now is the time to rebuild, I have the 9th overall pick and if I tank this year I will have the 1st pick next year.

I'm looking to trade Noah + my first 3 picks for Lebron or Durant. Not sure it will happen but you never know.

If these don't go through I'll be looking to draft potential studs with my first 3 picks.

Great thing about the NBA is the impact rookies/sophs can have.

So who has the potential to become a Lebron/Durant/Wall/Westbrook etc.?
14 Team 5x5 Roto Keep* 7 - C,1B,2B,3B,SS,4OF,UTIL, 1250IPs

2 - Cano*
3 - Zimmerman*
SS - Segura*
OF - Hamilton*, Stanton*, Puig*, B.Hamilton*

SP - Verlander*

Fenris-77

Re: Rebuilding - Who's the next stud?

Postby Fenris-77 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:30 pm

In this year's rookie class? No one. My two favourite rookies, Valanciunas and Biyombo, won't even play this year. Honestly, there isn't a home run to be had here. If Rubio is a 'rookie' in your league he's the only guy that might qualify. Lots of guys are actually kinda low on him, but I think he has every chance to pull out a ROY campaign and be a huge plus in Ast/Stl/Reb at PG (while not-so-quietly killing you FG% and TOs, but whatevs).

Return to “Basketball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”