Is This a Good Haul for Carmelo?

You wanna trade who for who? Really? Better check that!
rasto21585

Is This a Good Haul for Carmelo?

Postby rasto21585 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:10 pm

I was just offered Lowry and McGee for my Carmelo. It sucks to give up Carmelo with the way he has been playing, but I feel I have enough scoring as is to do this deal. I maybe wrong here. I also think that the stats Lowry and McGee bring to my team are more beneficial and valuable than what Carmelo has provided me. Anyway should I do this deal? Oh he also has Rondo. Should I ask for Rondo instead of Lowry. Also this is a 14 team h2h keeper league. We keep 5 players.

stat cats
Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

14 team h2h keeper

pg stephen curry
sg dorrell wright
g andre igoudala
sf kevin durant
pf carmelo anthony
f evan turner
c amare staudamire
c maurice speights
util cj miles
util jameer nelson
bn markieff morris
bn mehmet okur
bn byron mullens

youngy_03

Re: Is This a Good Haul for Carmelo?

Postby youngy_03 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:21 am

I want to say do it because it would help you out at the PG spot since curry is hurting, always, but Melo is pretty comparable to Durant this year, who by the way you also own, man you have a sick team for a 14 team league, and a keeper league, wow, how many do you keep, i guess that plays a part too, but right now i'd probably hold MELO..... although lowry really intrigues me, he's a triple dub waiting to happen every night.

can you help with mine man, it involves curry, monta, and others, thanks

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=22023

Return to “Basketball - Trade Talk”