$40, 14-team H2H Needs Great Owner

News, Injuries, Rosters - All basketball all the time!

$40, 14-team H2H Needs Great Owner

Postby IndianalandMan » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:06 am

Our 14-team fantasy basketball league needs one good owner. This is a $40 league (LeagueSafe) drafting Sunday, Oct. 11 at 8:30 p.m. on ESPN.

This is a H2H league with five cats (pts, reb, ast, stl, blk) - weighted a bit towards points, then rebounds and assists and then steals and blocks. Scoring is based on a 27-year-old league I took part in. Simple.

We use simple 1-year, 2-year, 3-year, etc. contracts, keep 4 this year (inching up next three seasons before settling at 7) and will hold a special offline supplemental opening round to disperse players from two teams we decided to contract.

The team is strong: Aldridge, Bosh, Dragic - with 2-year deals; Favors on a one-year deal.

We have contract "renegotiation" options so Favors - for example - could get an extra year if desired. Newly drafted vets will get 3-year deals; rookies get 4-year deals. There's a lot of talent in this 2nd year draft.

I have a full Charter (for rules), a Google roster document and I'm happy to answer any questions.

Email me if interested or reply here.

[email protected]

We had a late opening and I really hope to get this filled ASAP so we can do the supplemental round right away.

One more thing: The owners in this league are top-notch guys. I started it in part to have strong replacements for a higher stakes league I run, but this league quickly came into its own and is quite fun.

Re: $40, 14-team H2H Needs Great Owner

Postby IndianalandMan » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:53 pm

Re: $40, 14-team H2H Needs Great Owner

Postby Grey » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:31 am

I'd post in the comments on JB's latest post
Grey Albright

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

Return to “Basketball - General Player Discussion”