It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:20 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Time to drop Love?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:23 pm 

The playoffs start this coming week in my league and I ended up with the best record by a mile ...that has afforded me the luxury of holding onto Love for this long and also a first round bye. My league has 3 weeks of playoffs so should I drop Love for say Josh McRoberts now or wait til after the bye week to hear any updates on Love first? Also, I had to drop Irving, who has a better shot at playing during my fantasy championship week, Irving or Love?

Bench-L.Martin
DL-W.Myers
SP-J.Samardija SP-S.Gray RP-A.Chapman RP-S.Doolittle P-C.Qualls P-J.Mejia P-D.Betances P-M.Latos
Bench-A.Wood, M.Lindstrom, A.Ramos
N/A-D.Salazar

Post subject: Re: Time to drop Love?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:00 pm 

Nice job winning the reg season! I think Love has the better shot, but tough to know until he has his hand rescanned. I have doubt about Irving because there were talks of shutting him down with the knee issue even before the shoulder strain. I would wait until Love gets his hand rescanned (should be two weeks from now) because it sounds like you will crush lower seeds in that second round anyway. If for some reason you're down you can always cut him them for someone who is playing. And there will be McRoberts caliber people out there haha. Good luck in the postseason!