Carlos Delfino

News, Injuries, Rosters - All basketball all the time!
A-Rod's Cousin

Carlos Delfino

Postby A-Rod's Cousin » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Reports are he's going to miss the next 2 weeks. I'm playing in a 12 team Yahoo public league that only has 3 bench spots, so stashing him isn't really the best option since everybody has to play. That being said, my team's been playing pretty well so far so i'm not desperate.

Here's my team:

G
Wall
Holliday
Daniel Gibson
Stephen Jackson
Salmons
Afflalo

F
LeBron
Deng
Taj Gibson
Kevin Love
Delfino

C
Varejao
Camby

I've been losing FG and FT% and TO's so far, but winning everything else. Hold on to Delfino or drop him for one of these waiver guys?

Amir Johnson
Outlaw
Shannon Brown
Landry Fields
Anthony Tolliver

or some other sleeper-type guy that may/should be available

Thanks

Adam

Re: Carlos Delfino

Postby Adam » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:54 am

If you're team's doing okay, and you don't NEED to pick up someone else, Delfino is better than any of the possible waiver pick-ups you listed.

However, if you want to make a move, Landry Fields is shooting .588 and averaging less than a TOV per game. His free throw shooting is certainly nothing special, but he's still your best pick-up among those you listed.

A-Rod's Cousin

Postby A-Rod's Cousin » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:09 pm

Thanks man. I was thinking keeping Delfino was the better way to go long-term. Think i'll just ride it out and see what happens.

I'm just getting back into fantasy basketball after taking a few years off, and reading your stuff on Razzball helps out a lot. Appreciate the input.

Adam

Postby Adam » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:42 am

Not a problem at all. I enjoy doing it. Thanks for the kind words.

Fenris-77

Postby Fenris-77 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:21 pm

If Fields in on the wire I think you need to drop Delfino for him and don't look back. The wing situation in Milwaukee is too volatile for my liking, and Delfino may have trouble carving out minutes when he gets back. Especially when he'll be wearing a helmet - no one takes a hard court hero seriously when he's wearing a helmet. :D

Return to “Basketball - General Player Discussion”