HOLDS

Steals/Saves Ain't Got No Face. Closers and speed talk. Which MRs are moving in? Which schmohawk speedster is getting steals at MI?
Jobu

HOLDS

Postby Jobu » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:27 pm

Grey...do you know of anywhere I can get a prediction list on holds? I know the stat is wildly unpredictable (maybe moreso than other stats)...but just wondering...

If that cant be done, do you have any opinion to offer on who offers the most value (for holds, while maintaining decent peripherals)?

I have weeded out to include whats the best of whats left on the wire...

Kyle McClellan
Taylor Bucholtz
Guerrier
Linebrink
Delcarmen
Grabow
Wade
Jensen Lewis
Casilla
Beimel
Betancourt
Cla Meredith
CJ wilson
Howry

Denys

Re: HOLDS

Postby Denys » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:36 pm

that looks rough... bucholtz... delcarmen... linebrink... grabow... what happened to betancourt last year?

punt the rest.
Who's afraid of Baltimore?

Jobu

Postby Jobu » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:20 pm

good call..i dont know...i guess he lost a little zip on some of the pitches...he got knocked around pretty badly.

thanks for you opinion...i like bucholtz too...(at least, the best out of whats left)...

I already own Putz and Madson (but some people in my league are punting saves and LOADING up on holds...and some arent punting saves, but are trying to pick holds guys to remain competitive when they face a guy that has focused on the category.)

Steve
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Steve » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:56 am

You should find some help....

here.

I've punted Saves in favour of Holds with some success in the past. And if you keep an eye on the wire, you can grab a shiny new closer (or one of your MRs gets a closing gig) and you can compete in that category as well.
This IS my f**king outlet!

Return to “Baseball - SAGNOF”