1. Not so excited about Happ or any other options for Monday (which include G. Smith, Millwood, Marquis, Miner, Rowland-Smith, Z. Jackson, Bass and Niese). Depending on how my 4 chump SPs do today, I might drop Happ for As. Cabrera when he comes off waivers tonight to fill in the spot for the non-active Tejada.
2. J. Upton and Gordon are two players that I could have picked up, but didn't. I passed Gordon because I have Teixeira, Mi. Cabrera, Shealy and Longoria taking up all of the CI/UT spots. I passed on J. Upton in favor of Dunn, Victorino, Teahan, N. Cruz and G. Anderson. Am considering risk that G. Anderson gets rested on Monday.
3. Taking a pass on the Dome, Trafner, Sheff and other players who have not been batting particularly well lately.
4. What to do about Maybin? G. Anderson has also been playing well lately. Either he or Teahan could be dropped to make room for Maybin. Screw it, I need steals. G. Anderson is out. Maybin is in. I changed my own mind while typing!
Ha, nice. I didn't like Anderson when I initially read it above.
5. Also changed my mind about Happ. Added Callaspo. Might switch for As. Cabrera later once he clears waivers. Grabbed as many bats as I could for Monday. Will look to make up pitching during the balance of the week. Seems like a better bet at this point, given the score.
re: Happ -- Good. I didn't like him when I read it above either.