Blanks, Heyward, Conor Jackson

News, Injuries, Rosters - All baseball all the time!
rollins1

Blanks, Heyward, Conor Jackson

Postby rollins1 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:45 pm

I have read your rankings, but these 3 are all killing it in spring training. How would you rank them right now? Both for this year and for a keeper league?

Any chance of the 2 rookies starting in the minors?

Grey

Re: Blanks, Heyward, Conor Jackson

Postby Grey » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:45 pm

rollins1 wrote:I have read your rankings, but these 3 are all killing it in spring training. How would you rank them right now? Both for this year and for a keeper league?

Any chance of the 2 rookies starting in the minors?

No, they won't be in the minors. Two rookies are ranked as they are. Conor Jackson is a late round corner infielder.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

papasmurf

Postby papasmurf » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:45 pm

I just picked Cojax with pick 345 as my backup OF.

Also grabbed Jonathan Dirty Sanchez.

might rename my team the Grey Smurfs.

Grey

Postby Grey » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:46 pm

Ha!
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

Return to “Baseball - General Player Discussion”