It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Thank you!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:06 pm 

Just want to thank the razzball writers and active forum's posters. you guys have seriously helped me a bunch this year! Im headed to my leagues championship in my first year ever playing fantasy baseball. I drafted using Grey's rankings as a guide to the draft, the creeper of the week, red light green light, and buy/sell columns helped me win the waiver wire battle as i always seemed to be a step ahead of my competition. I made trades using the forum poster's advice as a guide to win my trades. My sincere gratitude for helping me get a shot at the modest 180$ 1st place prize with the league trophy.

C - DEVIN MESOROCO
1B - PRINCE FIELDER
2B - JASON KIPNIS
3B - NOLAN ARENADO
SS - JEAN SEGURA
CI - ALBERT PUJOLS
MI - KOLTEN WONG
OF - GIANCARLO STANTON
OF - JASON HEYWARD
OF - DESMOND JENNINGS
U - JOSE ABREU
BENCH - KOLE CALHOUN, (JAVIER BAEZ STASH), CHRIS OWINGS, WILL MIDDLEBROOKS (DL)

DL - ALEX COBB

P - CHRIS SALE
P - FRANCISCO LIRIANO
P - ANDREW CASHNER
P - TONY CINGRANI
P - JESSE CHAVEZ
P - GREG HOLLAND
P - DAVID ROBERTSON (DL)
P - JOAKIM SORIA
P - SERGIO SANTOS
P - STREAM SPOT (currently david carpenter braves rp in case kimbrel is hurt more than we know)

Post subject: Re: Thank you!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:39 pm 

Congrats! Cheers

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am 

No problem, glad we could help...

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:59 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Good Post and I wholeheartedly agree. First year in Fun Baseball and ended up with 6 teams. I made the bye for PO in 4 of them, missed the PO altogether in 1. Last week started rough and I whined a bit here, but came back with a miraculous finish yesterday to move on to the Championship round in 4 of the 5 PO teams.

Thanks to Grey I was able to put together a draft (spent a lot of time refining and thinking about it) that was rock solid. I really think a key to my draft was Mike Napoli. I knew I could get an everyday catcher in the 9th round who had the upside to be the best catcher in the league. That allowed me to not even think about that dead zone and focus on the rest of my team. It seems to have worked. J Upton gave me a giddy opening month, but that SOB has been nothing but a punch in the gut since! Goldie...nice work there Grey. Choo too.

Special shout-out to Ruddy for the Stream-O-Nator. That thing is AWESOME. It may not be fool proof, but for scheduling (especially now in the PO) it's a God Send. Thank you.

Bonus drinks in your futures!

Stake

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:26 pm 

No problem, glad to help!

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.