Grifting for pitching: Zach McCallister

News, Injuries, Rosters - All baseball all the time!
OaktownSteve

Grifting for pitching: Zach McCallister

Postby OaktownSteve » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:16 pm

16:3 K/BB so far this year. 8.3 K/9. 7.9 K/9 last year. Only 25 years old. Did not have a great night against a tough, grind it out Boston offense, but held it together through 5 and made some big pitches. He hit 96 with the four seam and 95 with the two seam. Tito loves the guy. One of his pet projects, I think. Cleveland is actually a nice pitchers park. Not a front of the rotation guy but definitely somebody to watch for match up plays or double start streams in weekly leagues.

Men-in-Cleats

Re: Grifting for pitching: Zach McCallister

Postby Men-in-Cleats » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:16 am

He pitched pretty well for a nice stretch of time last year before he hit a run of tough matchups. I utilized him and got quite a few nice starts out of him on a team that really struggled in the first half and forced desperate measures from me in the back half of the season.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RCL In Trout We Trust: Bosch Brothers
C-Pierzinski, 1B Goldy, 2B Cano, SS Castro, 3B Prado, MI Lowrie, CI Youk, OF Ellsbury, OF Morse, OF Aoki, OF Rios, OF Swisher, UT C. Johnson, DL Cespedes, BN Buck, BN Alonso
P's Scherzer, Samardzija, Ogando, Nathan, Perez, Hanrahan, Betancourt, Fujikawa (DL), Streamer, Streamer

12-Tm Mixed league(OBP): Three Out Rally
C-Perez, 1B Votto, 2B Rutledge, SS Castro, 3B Longoria, MI (rotating door), CI I. Davis, OF Jennings, OF Choo, OF Aioki, OF Morse, OF Cruz, UT Moss, UT Cain, BN Young Jr., BN Bonifacio, BN Schierholtz, BN J. Francisco
P's- Bumgarner, Zimmerman, Ryu, Estrada, Lincecum, Quintana, Chapman, Holland, Wilhelmsen, League, Francisco (DL)

Return to “Baseball - General Player Discussion”