I drafted using Grey's rankings but substituted Boggs for the injured Motte, and drafted Boggs as my first RP with Madson starting on the DL. Having looked at Boggs' numbers last year (73IP, 58K, 2.21 ERA, 1.05 WHIP) they're on par with Wilton Lopez (66IP, 54K, 2.17 ERA, 1.04 WHIP), so I'm feeling like I definitely reached, but I was punting closers and all the others went early.
1) Once Madson is DL'd, pick up: Benoit, Albuquerque, Pestano, Strop, Casilla, Sergio Santos, Gregerson or Peralta?
2) For my next draft, also 10 team, where should Boggs be ranked out of the Top 400?
3) I couldn't find Boggs on the War Room, but even without him entered it's telling me I'm close to 100% of the goals for K/ERA/WHIP and 80% for wins, 30% saves. War Room has my runs and avg at 100%, RBIs at 110% and homers 135%, with SB below 65%.
Drop Ike Davis or Kendrys for some speed off the wire (options listed below) like Hicks?
Drop Minor for Shelby Miller, Beckett or one of the possible future closers on the wire I've listed?
4) How's my team?
Thanks in advance!
10 team 5x5
C Carlos Santana
1B Albert Pujols
2B Ian Kinsler
SS Danny Espinosa
3B Ryan Zimmerman
OF Giancarlo Stanton, Matt Holliday, Desmond Jennings
UTIL Nelson Cruz
BENCH Ike Davis, Austin Jackson, Josh Rutledge, Kendrys Morales, Todd Frazier
SP Max Scherzer, James Shields, Jonathon Niese, Jarrod Parker, Mike Minor
RP Mitchell Boggs, Ryan Madson
AVAILABLE ON WIRE:
POSITION - Aaron Hicks, Adam Eaton, Reimold, Jayson Werth, Torii Hunter, Alfonso Soriano, Emilio Bonifacio, Manny Machado, Starling Marte, Lance Berkman, Dee Gordon, Oscar Tavares, Wil Myers
SP - Beckett, Wade Miley, Vargas, AJ Burnett, Hellickson, Vogelsong, Brandon McCarthy, Wade LeBlanc, Cashner, Shelby Miller, Dylan Bundy
RP - Benoit, Albuquerque, Pestano, Strop, Casilla, Sergio Santos, Gregerson, Peralta
1) It will depend on a lot of factors by the time he's DL'd
2) Boggs is around 250-ish, end of the closer's run...
3) No, don't drop Ike Davis or Kendrys for Hicks.
Team looks fine, you are light on speed but don't worry about it yet, you have speed on your bench in Jackson and Rutledge... Pitching looks decent, I don't like Shields but it's a small issue...