1. Do we like Butler that much better than Freeman to pass on Scherzer or do I grab Mad Max and hope for Freeman with the 9th (Which may be risky, Butler will certainly not last till the 9th).
2. And/Or if I do grab Butler first and Freeman still available at the 9th do I grab him over the SPs and hope for one of the SPs in the second round?
3. I am worried about Craig's injury history? But should I really ignore this guy?
Thanks for reading..
1. Take Butler if he's there... And Scherzer too if you can...
3. How many 1st basemen are you drafting? You don't ignore anyone if they fall far enough...