It is currently Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: ESPN Fantasy Sched Glitch - Can Anybody Help?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:01 pm 

Hey Gang, appreciate anyone's help or insight with this problem. In our 5th year on ESPN with a 12 team H2H keeper league. Blind as a bat as I guess we all were, I finally noticed at the beginning of last year that we have been playing the SAME EXACT schedule every year. One time thru the league and week 12 starts the first 8 teams we played going again. So we are playing the same exact 8 teams a second time every year. This has big disadvantages for some and big advantages for others. Our "double up" opponents winning pct.'s range from a low of .460 to a high of .540 based on 4 year records. Some teams never double up against the strongest teams and always double up against the historically weaker teams. I believe nobody should have lifetime ownership of the easiest or hardest schedule.

Last year the commish said it was too late to do anything about it, even though we had not started week one yet when I discovered it. This year I made sure to bring this up way ahead of time (weeks ago) and the response is, "there is no random schedule option, I would have to go in and change each and every game manually and it is a big pain in the ass". Basically trying to blow it off. He conveniently "owns" the lowest .460 opps winning pct. Am I wrong to be aggravated and making an issue out of this? We play $200 a man. Anybody else commish an ESPN 12 team H2H? What options are there? Any help or insight much appreciated. Good luck to everyone this year. Go Razz!