I never knew Scott Baker's actual name was...
Scott "I give up a home run every 4 at bats" Baker
Or maybe it is..
Scott "I like to pad the other team's stats" Baker
Could also be..
Scott "I read on razzball that I'm one of top 20 risky pitchers so I have to live up to that" Baker
In other news, David Ortiz hit a stand up triple on Monday which means one of the following must have happened...
1) An outfielder fell down and got hurt requiring a stretcher.
2) The ball got lost in the ivy. (Wait that is Wrigley)
3) Morgana the Kissing Bandit ran onto the field and distracted the Orioles. (30 Years ago)
4) Some kind of collision between the 9 Orioles on the field.
5) Jeffrey Mayer?
6) Luke Scott was taking a "Manny" inside the Green Monster
7) Someone forgot to cover 3rd.
8) Jacoby Ellsbury ran for Ortiz
9) We now call 2nd, 3rd due to the shift.
10) A plane flew over dropping $100 bills.
16 team H2H, 8x8
R, H, RBI, HR, SB, AVG, SLG, BB
W, QS, SV, HLD, K, ERA, WHIP, K/BB
No bench, we start 2 catchers
C - Carlos Santana, Jesus Montero
1B - Mike Carp
2B - Neil Walker
3B - Miguel Cabrera
SS - Zack Cozart
MI - Ryan Theriot
CI - Brett Wallace
LF - Brandon Belt
CF - Justin Ruggiano
RF - Jason Heyward
OF - Desmond Jennings, Torii Hunter
Util - Domonic Brown
SP - Anibal Sanchez, James McDonald, Max Scherzer, Jonathan Niese
RP - Vinnie Pestano, Greg Holland, Santiago Casilla, Jonathan Broxton
DL - Troy Tulowitzki, Alex Rodriguez