I never knew Scott Baker's actual name was...
Scott "I give up a home run every 4 at bats" Baker
Or maybe it is..
Scott "I like to pad the other team's stats" Baker
Could also be..
Scott "I read on razzball that I'm one of top 20 risky pitchers so I have to live up to that" Baker
In other news, David Ortiz hit a stand up triple on Monday which means one of the following must have happened...
1) An outfielder fell down and got hurt requiring a stretcher.
2) The ball got lost in the ivy. (Wait that is Wrigley)
3) Morgana the Kissing Bandit ran onto the field and distracted the Orioles. (30 Years ago)
4) Some kind of collision between the 9 Orioles on the field.
5) Jeffrey Mayer?
6) Luke Scott was taking a "Manny" inside the Green Monster
7) Someone forgot to cover 3rd.
8) Jacoby Ellsbury ran for Ortiz
9) We now call 2nd, 3rd due to the shift.
10) A plane flew over dropping $100 bills.
16 team H2H, 8x8, NO BENCH
R, H, RBI, HR, SB, AVG, SLG, BB
W, QS, SV, HLD, K, ERA, WHIP, K/BB
No bench, we start 2 catchers
C - Matt Wieters, John Buck
1B - Paul Goldschmidt
2B - Ben Zobrist
3B - Nolan Arenado
SS - Jean Segura
MI - Nick Franklin
CI - Albert Pujols
LF - Justin Upton
CF - Denard Span
RF - Nick Swisher
OF - Carl Crawford, Aaron Hicks
Util - Yonder Alonso
SP - Hyun-Jin Ryu, Erasmo Ramirez, Randall Delgado, Jhoulys Chacin, Hector Santiago
RP - Andrew Cashner, Joel Peralta, Blake Parker, Antonio Bastardo
DL - Lance Berkman, Peter Bourjos