Woah are the Packers-thus problems

Start, sit, who to acquit? My QB just lost a finger, wuss, who should I pick up?
Shadow

Woah are the Packers-thus problems

Postby Shadow » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Was holding out last hope for A-Rod to return this week and now since it's confirmed he's out I'm wondering if I should keep Nelson in or play K. Wright instead. I need the points and concerned about trusting in Flynn to get the ball to him. I also have the option of picking up Doug Baldwin (Sea @SF), Jacoby Jones (Bal vs Min), or Nate Burleson (Det@Phi) but not sure if that's much help either. Would appreciate your insight.

I'm also playing Edelman though concerned if he'll draw Hayden, geeze, so many decisions. Thanks

PS: I tried to post this on Sky's most recent blog "Confessions of a Schaubaholic" but for some reason it wouldn't post when I hit submit. What can I do to fix that? Thanks so much for your help :D
Life is about using the whole box of crayons!

Sky

Re: Woah are the Packers-thus problems

Postby Sky » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:22 pm

Sorry for missing this one. I do believe I got you on the main site, though.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

Return to “Football - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”