It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:25 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: 10 Team Line up
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:09 pm 

Just want some opinions. Would you try to trade one of my elite wr for an elite rb or just roll with the #1 #2 #7 wr combo with the best QB in football leading the way. Also what do you think of my draft? Solid right?

Attachments:
Screenshot_2013-08-29-16-06-00-1.png
Screenshot_2013-08-29-16-06-00-1.png [ 60.62 KiB | Viewed 260 times ]

Post subject: Re: 10 Team Line up
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:29 pm 

If Isaac Redman is your RB2, I wouldn't call that solid. You need to make a trade.

Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:53 pm 

I've tried nobody's trading right now. I've offered Johnson to almost every owner to no avail. .maybe once the season starts. I didn't draft redmond I drafted someone else but dropped him cuz of injury. That's why I asked if I should trade tron or marshall for a top 3 RB if they would accept.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:43 pm 

Kingofhiscastle wrote:
I've tried nobody's trading right now. I've offered Johnson to almost every owner to no avail. .maybe once the season starts. I didn't draft redmond I drafted someone else but dropped him cuz of injury. That's why I asked if I should trade tron or marshall for a top 3 RB if they would accept.

Yes, you should make a move like that when you can. If no one's biting, you'll have to play the waiting game.

Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:51 am 

Yup. ..it was a stupid aution where only 3 of us showed and the others some got a bunch of good rb and some got crap. These guys set it for unlimited positions which I hate! So there's guys with 6-7 rb and guys with the same amt of WR and none of them are willing to deal or are just ignoring me. It's pissing me off and I told the league manager He needs to boot them if by week 2 or 3 they don't make a single roster move.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:50 am 

Kingofhiscastle wrote:
Yup. ..it was a stupid aution where only 3 of us showed and the others some got a bunch of good rb and some got crap. These guys set it for unlimited positions which I hate! So there's guys with 6-7 rb and guys with the same amt of WR and none of them are willing to deal or are just ignoring me. It's pissing me off and I told the league manager He needs to boot them if by week 2 or 3 they don't make a single roster move.

If they didn't make the draft, they're not ignoring you they don't care. You shouldn't even be playing in a league like that. It's worthless.