10 Team Line up

Start, sit, who to acquit? My QB just lost a finger, wuss, who should I pick up?
Kingofhiscastle

10 Team Line up

Postby Kingofhiscastle » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:09 pm

Just want some opinions. Would you try to trade one of my elite wr for an elite rb or just roll with the #1 #2 #7 wr combo with the best QB in football leading the way. Also what do you think of my draft? Solid right?
Attachments
Screenshot_2013-08-29-16-06-00-1.png
Screenshot_2013-08-29-16-06-00-1.png (60.62 KiB) Viewed 475 times

Sky

Re: 10 Team Line up

Postby Sky » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:29 pm

If Isaac Redman is your RB2, I wouldn't call that solid. You need to make a trade.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

Kingofhiscastle

Postby Kingofhiscastle » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:53 pm

I've tried nobody's trading right now. I've offered Johnson to almost every owner to no avail. .maybe once the season starts. I didn't draft redmond I drafted someone else but dropped him cuz of injury. That's why I asked if I should trade tron or marshall for a top 3 RB if they would accept.

Sky

Postby Sky » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:43 pm

Kingofhiscastle wrote:I've tried nobody's trading right now. I've offered Johnson to almost every owner to no avail. .maybe once the season starts. I didn't draft redmond I drafted someone else but dropped him cuz of injury. That's why I asked if I should trade tron or marshall for a top 3 RB if they would accept.

Yes, you should make a move like that when you can. If no one's biting, you'll have to play the waiting game.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

Kingofhiscastle

Postby Kingofhiscastle » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:51 am

Yup. ..it was a stupid aution where only 3 of us showed and the others some got a bunch of good rb and some got crap. These guys set it for unlimited positions which I hate! So there's guys with 6-7 rb and guys with the same amt of WR and none of them are willing to deal or are just ignoring me. It's pissing me off and I told the league manager He needs to boot them if by week 2 or 3 they don't make a single roster move.

Sky

Postby Sky » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:50 am

Kingofhiscastle wrote:Yup. ..it was a stupid aution where only 3 of us showed and the others some got a bunch of good rb and some got crap. These guys set it for unlimited positions which I hate! So there's guys with 6-7 rb and guys with the same amt of WR and none of them are willing to deal or are just ignoring me. It's pissing me off and I told the league manager He needs to boot them if by week 2 or 3 they don't make a single roster move.

If they didn't make the draft, they're not ignoring you they don't care. You shouldn't even be playing in a league like that. It's worthless.

Return to “Football - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”