CHARLES ranked #1 in PPR?

Start, sit, who to acquit? My QB just lost a finger, wuss, who should I pick up?
cdadare

CHARLES ranked #1 in PPR?

Postby cdadare » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:10 pm

Sky, I have made to the Championship. Thank you for your assistance throughout the year. Much appreciated.

However, CHARLES did me no favors last week and I don't see that trend changing. You have him ranked #1 this week in PPR leagues. I just can't go with him. KC has no legit weapons except for CHARLES. OAK knew that and INDY knows that. I just think they'll stop the run at all costs and unless CHARLES gets lucky like he did in the CLE game, he will be shut down . . . . again.

I have BJGE, FORTE and CHARLES to choose from, starting 2 of the 3, and I'm thinking I have to roll without CHARLES.

Sky

Re: CHARLES ranked #1 in PPR?

Postby Sky » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:57 pm

Charles is definitely a hit or miss guy but he's got the highest upside of the three you listed to have a big day.

In the end you do what you gotta do. I'm gonna root for you either way!
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

Return to “Football - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”