It is currently Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:02 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Who to Start at QB
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:13 am 

I keep going back and forth between Palmer and Kaepernick. Yahoo league, 1 point per 30 yards passing and 1 point per rushing/receiving.
Who should I go with? Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Who to Start at QB
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:28 am 

I have to assume 1 point per rush/receiving means for 10 yards?

Tough choice to make. I think Kaep is the call there. There should be no junktime for Palmer this week against those Chiefs.

Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:30 am 

Sky wrote:

Tough choice to make. I think Kaep is the call there. There should be no junktime for Palmer this week against those Chiefs.

Yes, sorry, 1 point per 10 yards rushing/receiving. Thanks. I'm a Pats fan so maybe I'm placing a little too much emphasis on what they did vs. Schaub and the Texans last week.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:32 am 

I've been going back and forth all week on this same decision. I'm rolling with Kaep.

I'm a big underdog, so I need to hit a homerun and go for the high reward plays this week. Palmer is probably the safer bet, but if Oakland gets up early he won't have the opportunity to get his garbage 4th quarter points.

Kaep's added run dimension is an extra 4-5 points, and the hope is that they have to air it out against NE to keep up. I'm a little worried about going on the road to Foxboro, but as I mentioned before, I need to hit a homerun this week.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:55 am 

jmc94 wrote:
Sky wrote:

Yes, sorry, 1 point per 10 yards rushing/receiving. Thanks. I'm a Pats fan so maybe I'm placing a little too much emphasis on what they did vs. Schaub and the Texans last week.

Schaub is a different animal and doesn't have Kaep's wheels. NE's defense is good but they still give up plenty of yardage since teams are constantly playing from behind with them.

Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.