Fantasy Playoff help

Start, sit, who to acquit? My QB just lost a finger, wuss, who should I pick up?

Fantasy Playoff help

Postby EEE256 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:18 am

First round of playoffs this week

Our defensive scoring settings are different than standard leagues. You only get points for sacks (+1), INT (+2), Fumbles (+2) and Def/SpTm scores (safety's +2 & TD's +6). Defenses can NOT get negative points and it does NOT matter how many points or yardage they give up. With that, of the following who should i roll with this week?

- Bengals @ Phi (On Thursday night. Fole's looked decent and i have had players not play their best on Thursdays this year)
- Giants @ ATL (Really want to start them. They are my best unit but i have Matt Ryan. Is that suicide to start a unit against my QB?)
- Dolphins vs. Jac (just picked them up. More of a stash to not allow other opponents to get them, but do i start them?)

Any input would be appreciated. Thx

10 team, non keeper, no flex, standard scoring, no TE (count as WR, start 3)
Ryan, E. Manning
Forte, CJ2K, Martin, M. Bush
White, Cruz, S. Smith, A. Hernandez, G. Jennings, M. Williams, A. Brown
Bengals, Giants, Dolphins

Re: Fantasy Playoff help

Postby Sky » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:43 pm

Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

Return to “Football - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”