It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:00 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Dynasty league stash
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:26 am 

First off love the new website design and all the articles you guys write.

Okay so I fell short of the playoffs in my ten team dynasty league and am looking to stash a few guys who could either A. Land somewhere else and be big contributors or b. have break out years and are young. Some guys I just recently picked up are Chris givens, Emmanuel sanders, and Lamar miller. I like all 3 and I have one more sport to stash a guy regardless of position although I am a little thin at TE and RB. Which one or two guys would you wanna stash hoping they have big next year value.

RB: (Weak here and at TE but none of these guys will help me now unless their situations get much better)
Chris ivory - I like his talent and he is a RFA so could end up somewhere with some opportunity
Bernard pierce - rice has 4 years left on his contract. He won't see the field much
Robert turbin - lynch has 3 years on the contract left
Roy Helu
Felix Jones - just got dropped I think he is a RFA too so who knows where he ends up

WR: (There are some others but I have plenty of WRs these two just stood out to me with opportunity and talent)
Reuben randle - too many mouths to feed
Michael Floyd - they need a QB for him to be relevant and he's slipped to 3rd on the depth chart

QB: I have Big Ben and Locker already in a one QB league
Nick Foles - Looks to be his job completely now will struggle some
Ryan Tannehill - Nice upside and Miami may go out and sign a WR this off season... some good ones out there

TE: (My only TE on my roster as of right now is Rudolph)
Lance Kendricks
Jordan Cameron
Ladarius green
Dwyane Allen
Rob housler
Dennis Pitta
Brent Celek

Last edited by fish72292 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Dynasty league stash
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:56 am 

That's great to hear on both counts. I'll pass along the love!

I think the first two you listed have the highest probability of having an impact sooner rather than later. I understand what you're saying about Floyd but I think he'll have a sneaky year two usefulness. If not Floyd, then Randle. WR3s aren't worthless in NY and he'll have a better shot next year.

Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:01 pm 

Thank you... those are the guys I was thinking too. I had just edited my post too as you posted. Thanks for the help!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:21 pm 

fish72292 wrote:
Thank you... those are the guys I was thinking too. I had just edited my post too as you posted. Thanks for the help!

Oh, I didn't see QBs the first time...honestly, I go QB heavy in dynasty and I don't know how much I trust Big Ben anymore. Two straight seasons with injury issues and that o-line is the culprit. Also not a huge Locker guy. Running stats are nice but he's extremely inaccurate. Foles has a better chance at immediate impact out of all the players you're listing. I get your fears about struggling but I could see him outperforming Locker given a full year.

Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.