Brown of Stewart tonight?

Start, sit, who to acquit? My QB just lost a finger, wuss, who should I pick up?
Wallpaper Paterson

Brown of Stewart tonight?

Postby Wallpaper Paterson » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:39 pm

Which RB should I use for the MNF game?

Thanks in advance

Sky

Re: Brown of Stewart tonight?

Postby Sky » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Brown the safer choice but I'd start J-Stew.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

Wallpaper Paterson

Postby Wallpaper Paterson » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:01 pm

I was here three minutes before your post was made. I went with Brown.

Checking back now due to boredom. Still no TV due to the hurricane.

Thus far Brown was the correct call.

Sky

Postby Sky » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:04 am

Wallpaper Paterson wrote:I was here three minutes before your post was made. I went with Brown.

Checking back now due to boredom. Still no TV due to the hurricane.

Thus far Brown was the correct call.

Yeah, turned ankle for Stew and holes bigger than the parting of the red sea for Brown. If he fumbles the ball twice early rather than late, it's Dion Lewis all day every day. Glad you got Brown in there, though!
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

Wallpaper Paterson

Postby Wallpaper Paterson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:37 am

Next week will be interesting. We can only start 2 RBs. In addition to Brown and Stewart, I also have Moreno, Wells and Doug Martin.

I had claimed Moreno off waivers a week ago because I was not buying the Hillman stuff. He cannot block good yet so he won't see extensive playing time yet.

Sky

Postby Sky » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:52 pm

Wallpaper Paterson wrote:Next week will be interesting. We can only start 2 RBs. In addition to Brown and Stewart, I also have Moreno, Wells and Doug Martin.

I had claimed Moreno off waivers a week ago because I was not buying the Hillman stuff. He cannot block good yet so he won't see extensive playing time yet.

Yeah, I don't trust Moreno but at the same time, he's a better blocker than Hillman and has higher upside than Ball. Could easily be a sneaky RB2 ROS or sitting midway thru week 13. That said, your set of RBs is the clear reason for why to keep RB depth :)

Return to “Football - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”