Pick one

Start, sit, who to acquit? My QB just lost a finger, wuss, who should I pick up?
Cubes10

Pick one

Postby Cubes10 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:13 am

Brandon Lloyd vs Indy (29th vs WRs)
Daryl Richardson vs NYJ (25th vs RBs)
Daniel Thomas @ Buf (32nd vs RBs)
Marcel Reece vs NO (31st vs RBs)

Thomas is playing the Thurs night game so could be risky if I want to play someone like Reece if McFadden is a game time decision. All have pretty nice match ups though... thoughts?

Sky

Re: Pick one

Postby Sky » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:13 pm

I'd want to play Reece there. If DMC really has a high ankle sprain, he's not playing this weekend.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

Cubes10

Postby Cubes10 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:37 pm

Glad I didn't start Thomas last night... Miami's run game looked terrible. Good call Sky! Now lets hope Reece does better....

Sky

Postby Sky » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Well, I'll only take half credit. Shoulda still been better. Looked like the Bills knew the count half the time. Rarely saw anyone run the ball without a Bills defender already in the backfield by the time they touched the ball.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

Return to “Football - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”