Need to pick up a DEFENSE -- no good options -- please help!

Start, sit, who to acquit? My QB just lost a finger, wuss, who should I pick up?
jason20000

Need to pick up a DEFENSE -- no good options -- please help!

Postby jason20000 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:57 am

I need help -- I have to pick one of the following options (not sure which to pick up):

San Diego
Washington
Carolina
Dallas
Cleveland
KC
Indy
Detroit
Buffalo
Oakland

Sky

Re: Need to pick up a DEFENSE -- no good options -- please help!

Postby Sky » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:41 am

Could try Buffalo. None of those matchups would I expect much from. Carolina is on bye.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

gatorade

Postby gatorade » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:49 am

Is it not even worth it? I'm not sure who to drop anyway. I could go w/o a defense...

Sky

Postby Sky » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:23 am

gatorade wrote:Is it not even worth it? I'm not sure who to drop anyway. I could go w/o a defense...

Depends who you're dropping and whether or not your league gives negative points.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

gatorade

Postby gatorade » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:36 am

I will be dropping either Dalton or Flacco (both backup QBs) -- and yes, my defense can get negative points.

Sky

Postby Sky » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:38 am

gatorade wrote:I will be dropping either Dalton or Flacco (both backup QBs) -- and yes, my defense can get negative points.

Given your choices, doesn't seem worth it to me.

Return to “Football - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”