Lost Amendola need to plan ahead a bit

Start, sit, who to acquit? My QB just lost a finger, wuss, who should I pick up?
agilejro

Lost Amendola need to plan ahead a bit

Postby agilejro » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:15 pm

Really just looking at week 6 because i have sproles, forte and marshall out on bye. So i have j.rodgers, and donald brown at rb and my flex was going to be Amendola.

current options are Bush, Olsen...oh and they are also on byes damn

FA available
james jones, @HOU
Heath Miller @TEN
S Chandler @ARI
Kendall Wright PIT
Hilton @NYJ
Celek DET
Greg Little CIN
Hankerson MIN
Kendall Hunter

may work a trade as well, but thats not ideal. If i was 3-1 i wouldn't care, but im 1-3 and may be 2-3 week 6

Sky

Re: Lost Amendola need to plan ahead a bit

Postby Sky » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:39 pm

Could go Miller for a potential TD + 40 yards receiving. Not ideal but I'd lean his way.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

agilejro

Postby agilejro » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:14 pm

I could drop J. Rodgers after next week and juggle my roster, I have Bush if Forte hurt and have Donald brown if sproles gets hurt? Do i really need J. Rodgers and his upside? On the other hand I would have Amendola barring setback week13? uggh.

Sky

Postby Sky » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:11 am

agilejro wrote:I could drop J. Rodgers after next week and juggle my roster, I have Bush if Forte hurt and have Donald brown if sproles gets hurt? Do i really need J. Rodgers and his upside? On the other hand I would have Amendola barring setback week13? uggh.

I think Rodgers will be a part of that Falcon offense still this year. Don't think I'd drop him. I don't know if I'd hold onto Amendola. Hard to be out that long and then be right back in the thick of the offense.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

Return to “Football - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”