Overloaded With RB's

Start, sit, who to acquit? My QB just lost a finger, wuss, who should I pick up?
bangbiscuit41

Overloaded With RB's

Postby bangbiscuit41 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:57 am

Team is in my signature.

I'm torn between who to start this week. Gore, Bush, and even Turner all have favorable matchups. Can only start 2. I need solid RB production this week, b/c I feel my recieving core is pretty weak.

All opinions appreciated.

Sky

Re: Overloaded With RB's

Postby Sky » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:40 am

Just did my weekly rankings this morning. I'd go Murray & Gore.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

bangbiscuit41

Postby bangbiscuit41 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:53 am

Cool, thanks. Yeah I checked those out while eating breakfast this morning. Thanks for those btw, I won my league last year only from advice here at Razzball + my thoughts.

I was pretty set on Gore. But Murray vs. Bush was where I wasn't feeling sure. Toss in the red zone attempts Turners been getting and it made it a hell of a Sit/Start lol.

Sky

Postby Sky » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:00 am

bangbiscuit41 wrote:Cool, thanks. Yeah I checked those out while eating breakfast this morning. Thanks for those btw, I won my league last year only from advice here at Razzball + my thoughts.

I was pretty set on Gore. But Murray vs. Bush was where I wasn't feeling sure. Toss in the red zone attempts Turners been getting and it made it a hell of a Sit/Start lol.

Yeah, Turner really has only had 1 good week and that was last week. Don't trust him as an RB2. Bush averaged 3.1 ypc last week.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

Return to “Football - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”