Bilal Powel for the win!?

Start, sit, who to acquit? My QB just lost a finger, wuss, who should I pick up?
rightwingjedi
Sponsor
Sponsor

Bilal Powel for the win!?

Postby rightwingjedi » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:50 am

From MJD, to Mathews, to Marcell Reece and Rashad Jennings, I have had numerous RB's fill the void and now I am in contention for 3d place and $500 with a lot of thansk to Sky Dog the Fantasy Captain

Here are my options and I need 2 of these schmucks @ RB

Bilal Powel v.s. SD

Ronnie Brown @ NYJ

Jackie Battle @ NYJ

GB RB v.s. TEN

Mike Tolbert v.s. OAK

Marcel Reece @ CAR

Pierre Thomas @ DAL

Lamar Miller @ BUF

On a side note, I am up against Matt Ryan, Mikel LeShoure, Matt Forte, Marshawn Lynch, Danario, Jimmy Graham.........

Thanks God above I own Calvin and Marshall!!
5x5 Redraft 12 man

C- Wilson Ramos
1B- Lucas Duda
2B- Daniel Murphy
SS- Brandon Crawford
3B- Chris Davis
MI- Brock Holt
CI- Chris Colabello
OF- Mike Trout, Yasiel Puig, Justin Upton, Billy Burns
U- Miguel Sanol

BENCH- Curtis Granderson, Byron Buxton, Kyle Scharber, Corey Seager

P- Matt Harvey, David Price Francisco Liriano, Lance McCullers, Collin McHugh, Garrett Ricahrds, Steven Matz

RP- Craig Kimbrel, Jeurys Familia, Miller/Betances

Bench- Stephen Strasburg, Eduardo Rodriguez

Sky

Re: Bilal Powel for the win!?

Postby Sky » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:22 am

Bilal Powell/Mike Tolbert for the f'ing win. And by f'ing I mean fantasying. Good luck today, Jedi!
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

rightwingjedi
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby rightwingjedi » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:07 am

Sky wrote:Bilal Powell/Mike Tolbert for the f'ing win. And by f'ing I mean fantasying. Good luck today, Jedi!

LOL thx

Ryan Grant starting. Can you just see GB giving him a ceremonial send off with 20+ carries, then he retires at the end of the year a Packer and a great final home game?
5x5 Redraft 12 man

C- Wilson Ramos
1B- Lucas Duda
2B- Daniel Murphy
SS- Brandon Crawford
3B- Chris Davis
MI- Brock Holt
CI- Chris Colabello
U- Miguel Sanol

P- Matt Harvey, David Price Francisco Liriano, Lance McCullers, Collin McHugh, Garrett Ricahrds, Steven Matz

Sky

Postby Sky » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:22 am

rightwingjedi wrote:
Sky wrote:Bilal Powell/Mike Tolbert for the f'ing win. And by f'ing I mean fantasying. Good luck today, Jedi!

LOL thx

Ryan Grant starting. Can you just see GB giving him a ceremonial send off with 20+ carries, then he retires at the end of the year a Packer and a great final home game?

Ah somehow I missed the GB thing. Yeah take him over Tolbert. Hard to say its 20 but maybe 15 and a TD. Think Harris will get a share as well.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

rightwingjedi
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby rightwingjedi » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Sky wrote:
rightwingjedi wrote:

LOL thx

Ah somehow I missed the GB thing. Yeah take him over Tolbert. Hard to say its 20 but maybe 15 and a TD. Think Harris will get a share as well.

Went with my gut and started Grant, the dude I am playing just posted on the board....WTF!!!

Also started Powel but was starting him anyway
5x5 Redraft 12 man

C- Wilson Ramos
1B- Lucas Duda
2B- Daniel Murphy
SS- Brandon Crawford
3B- Chris Davis
MI- Brock Holt
CI- Chris Colabello
U- Miguel Sanol

Sky

Postby Sky » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:08 pm

Gotta love dropping those on the other owner. Did the same thing with Moreno for a couple of weeks there.

Yeah, 20 points from Ryan Grant pretty much trumps any issues with starting Bilal there. Hope it's enough to win it for you!

rightwingjedi
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby rightwingjedi » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:20 pm

Sky wrote:Gotta love dropping those on the other owner. Did the same thing with Moreno for a couple of weeks there.

Yeah, 20 points from Ryan Grant pretty much trumps any issues with starting Bilal there. Hope it's enough to win it for you!

Yup, up 145-102 and he's got Lynch so it's over

Have a Merry Christmas Sky and thanks for all the work and awesome articles, now it's time to bug Grey....
5x5 Redraft 12 man

C- Wilson Ramos
1B- Lucas Duda
2B- Daniel Murphy
SS- Brandon Crawford
3B- Chris Davis
MI- Brock Holt
CI- Chris Colabello
U- Miguel Sanol

Sky

Postby Sky » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:45 pm

rightwingjedi wrote:
Sky wrote:Gotta love dropping those on the other owner. Did the same thing with Moreno for a couple of weeks there.

Yup, up 145-102 and he's got Lynch so it's over

Have a Merry Christmas Sky and thanks for all the work and awesome articles, now it's time to bug Grey....

Thanks, im glad we were of service this year. You have a good one too, Jedi.

Return to “Football - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”