Our league plays 3 WRs and 2 RBs with no PPR. Here is my squad at those positions:
- Calvin Johnson (Recovering from injury)
- Miles Austin (Flash in the pan?)
- Percy Harvin (Solid, but young)
- Steve Smith (Too early to call him an absolute bust?)
- Chris Chambers (Took a flyer; why the heck not...)
- Adrian Peterson
- Ray Rice
- Tomas Jones
- Jamaal Charles
- Beanie Wells
Considering I can only play 2 RBs each week, I was thinking that I need to bolster my WRs with an acquisition...
- Would it be a good trade to try to dish a running back for Boldin?
- If so, should I offer Thomas Jones (I would think) or Ray Rice?