Trade possibilities

Is Joe Blow enough for Joe Schmo?
ace2525

Trade possibilities

Postby ace2525 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:31 pm

I'm looking to make a big trade involving one of my kickers and another player...I want to upgrade my WR/RB position

My Team

Potential Teams to trade with

Throw out some ideas...

YouthofToday

Re: Trade possibilities

Postby YouthofToday » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:46 pm

A kicker has 0 trade value.

Try to get Forte. Pretty absurd why he is on the bench. If you can land Forte for 1) Addai (who I see being on the wrong side of a RBBC in the very near future) and 2) LJ or Housh I would definitely pull the trigger.

ace2525

Postby ace2525 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:54 pm

YouthofToday wrote:A kicker has 0 trade value.

Try to get Forte. Pretty absurd why he is on the bench. If you can land Forte for 1) Addai (who I see being on the wrong side of a RBBC in the very near future) and 2) LJ or Housh I would definitely pull the trigger.

Yeah, I don't know why he is benched...maybe he will change it before game-time. Anyways, I'll give it a try.... any other suggestions if that falls through...I guess the 3 teams I posted are irrelevant since kickers have no value so any trade possibilities overall?

daves

Postby daves » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:47 pm

I wouldn't roster two kickers. Even if you play the matchups (which is just a guess really) you are talking about a 2 or 3 point difference every week. You can use that spot for a RB/WR that you think will blowup and that could mean 5-10 points every week if it works out. I would try to get a better RB if I were you. I'm thinking Forte, Slaton, Kevin Smith. Both T Jones and Addai are being eclipsed by the guys they split time with so I would try to get a guy that doesn't split time. The only people I would hold tight to are Brees and Fitz.

Return to “Football - Trade Talk”