Trade for RB

Is Joe Blow enough for Joe Schmo?

Trade for RB

Postby buckfever1974 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:36 am

PPR 12 Team League

Had the worst luck with RB picks but these are the guys on my current roster...

Rice, Sproles, Spiller, Richardson, Jennings & Donald Brown to back up Richardson. Ugly as sin...not to mention that we drafted David Wilson and dropped him already.

Conversly, we had good luck with WRs.

Thinking about making a trade for Andre brown, RB, for the Giants. Andre Brown during the playoff weeks has @SD, SEA, @DET.

Our WRs are

Gordon (CLE) - @NE, Vs CHI, @NYJ
K. Allen (SD) - NYG, @DEN, OAK
Hilton (IND) - @CIN, HOU, @KC
J. Nelson (GB) - ATL, @DAL, PIT
A. Johnson (HOU) - @JAC, @IND, DEN

I think Gordon based on match-ups and who his QB is is probably the first one to offer up. I would think A. Johnson is a must keep as is Nelson (assuming Rodgers will be back by then). Hilton probably has the most value but with exception of Houston has bad match-ups. He is the #1 guy there though.

What would be your first choices or is it not worth Andre Brown? You look at my RBs and you can see my frustration.
H2H Points League

C - Lucroy
1B - Encarnacion
2B - Devon Travis/Dustin Pedroia (DL)
SS - Peralta
3B - Arenado
OF - Betts
OF - Gomez
OF - J. Upton
DH - D. Span/Reddick/Moreland/Dickerson(DL)

SP - Sale, Scherzer, Richards, Liriano, Lynn
RP - Familia

Bench SPs - T. Ross, Hammel, T. Walker, Ed. Rodriguez, Graveman & D. Fister

Re: Trade for RB

Postby Sky » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:16 pm

They're fair trades but you should set your sights higher with those WRs. Brown is good but just an RB2 overall. I'm not as down on Gordon as others are.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

Return to “Football - Trade Talk”