trade offer

Is Joe Blow enough for Joe Schmo?
jebusfreek666

trade offer

Postby jebusfreek666 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:54 pm

was just offered MJD/Trent Richardson for my Lacey/Stacy. I would have jumped on this in preseason, but now I don't think it's enough. What do you guys think? I was thinking of countering with Alfred Morris/Richardson/MJD for my Lacey/Stacy/Hilton, what do you think?

C: A. J. Pierzynski
1B: Anthony Rizzo
2B: Robinson Cano
3B: Adrian Beltre
SS: Jose Reyes
2B/SS: DJ LeMahieu
1B/3B: Josh Donaldson
OF: Jose Bautista, Andrew McCutchen, Ryan Braun, Matt Kemp, Carlos Gonzalez
Util: Prince Fielder
DL: Jonathan Lucroy
Bench: Matt Holliday, Gregory Polanco, Chris Davis, Jay Bruce, Adeiny Hechavarria
P: Mark Melancon, Fernando Rodney, Francisco Rodriguez, Neftali Feliz, Jeurys Familia, Jason Grilli
ESPN 10 team H2H each category. Before you say anything about it, I know I don't have any SP. This strategy has brought me to the championship game 5 of the last 6 years.

Sky

Re: trade offer

Postby Sky » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:10 pm

I don't like either trade. Not seeing where you're getting the value in those trades.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

jebusfreek666

Postby jebusfreek666 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:17 pm

so you think richardson will continue to be terrible?

C: A. J. Pierzynski
1B: Anthony Rizzo
2B: Robinson Cano
3B: Adrian Beltre
SS: Jose Reyes
2B/SS: DJ LeMahieu
1B/3B: Josh Donaldson
OF: Jose Bautista, Andrew McCutchen, Ryan Braun, Matt Kemp, Carlos Gonzalez
Util: Prince Fielder
DL: Jonathan Lucroy
Bench: Matt Holliday, Gregory Polanco, Chris Davis, Jay Bruce, Adeiny Hechavarria
P: Mark Melancon, Fernando Rodney, Francisco Rodriguez, Neftali Feliz, Jeurys Familia, Jason Grilli
ESPN 10 team H2H each category. Before you say anything about it, I know I don't have any SP. This strategy has brought me to the championship game 5 of the last 6 years.

Sky

Postby Sky » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:42 pm

He's a buy low. Giving the guy who owns him an RB who's been top 7 the last two weeks and another RB who's trending into being top 15 for two underperforming running backs doesn't make any sense to me.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

jebusfreek666

Postby jebusfreek666 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:00 pm

alright. makes total sense. I just have so much talent on this team it didnt feel that risky, but your right. the value just isnt there.

Sky

Postby Sky » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:42 am

Yeah, no reason to give your opponent a handout because of your depth. They still should need to pay if they want those guys.

Return to “Football - Trade Talk”