Trade Foster for Knowshon/MJD?

Is Joe Blow enough for Joe Schmo?

Trade Foster for Knowshon/MJD?

Postby FilthyRich » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:01 am

In a 12-team Non-PPR league, I've been offered a trade where I give up A Foster for Knowshon and MJD. My RBs after Foster are very weak: Joique Bell, McGahee, Jacquizz and D Wilson. Leaning towards accepting the trade as Moreno is having an RB1 type year and MJD may be an upgrade over my bench. But looking at his numbers he’s not performing even as well as J Bell. Would you make this trade?

Re: Trade Foster for Knowshon/MJD?

Postby Sky » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:12 pm

It's a pretty big gamble. I think I'd be more inclined to stay with Foster there and put up with what I get from Snelling/McGahee and hope David Wilson comes back healthy.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

Re: Trade Foster for Knowshon/MJD?

Postby Kingofhiscastle » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:49 pm

I wouldn't I'd try getting stronger elsewhere. I own foster and S Jax (hurt since week 1) and have been using levon bell and Powell so I feel ya.I have the #1 WR and #1-#2 TE in fantasy alsothough. I just lost Cobb for the year I need S Jax back bad!

Return to “Football - Trade Talk”