sproles and luck trade

Is Joe Blow enough for Joe Schmo?
bsanders06

sproles and luck trade

Postby bsanders06 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:44 pm

Got a offer I give luck and woodhead for bowe and sproles.. already have rodgers who has had his bye so I no longer need luck.. not wanting bowe really... what u guys think??

Nesquick

Re: sproles and luck trade

Postby Nesquick » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:26 pm

hows the rest of your receiving corps? also ppr?

Sky

Postby Sky » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:54 am

That's a 2 for 1 trade, in essence with Bowe being no more than a flier. It's an uneven trade. Think Woodhead is a poor man's Sproles. Think you should get more.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

bsanders06

Postby bsanders06 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:35 am

Yes its ppr and my other receivers will b james jones, steve smith, justin blackmon, kenbrell thompkins, mike williams, bowe if I do trade and keenan allen.. lost julio or I wouldn't be even makin trades

Sky

Postby Sky » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:41 am

But Bowe has put up replacement level stats so far...I don't see how this helps your Julio problem.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

Return to “Football - Trade Talk”