DMC for Wayne

Postby rightwingjedi » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:56 pm

1 PPR redraft

I think Pryor hurts McFaddens touches so looking to deal

I get Wayne

Sky

Re: DMC for Wayne

Postby Sky » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:23 pm

I'm not really a fan of either but I think you have a reversed idea of how Pryor affects DMC. His running actually helps him. That said, in a 1 PPR, it's a reasonable trade. Go for it.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

rightwingjedi
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby rightwingjedi » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:57 pm

Sky wrote:I'm not really a fan of either but I think you have a reversed idea of how Pryor affects DMC. His running actually helps him. That said, in a 1 PPR, it's a reasonable trade. Go for it.

Thx Sky

I think the box gets stacked more and with Pryor's drop back 2 look then run mentality, it lessens McFadden's value, just my 2 cents though

Sky

Postby Sky » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:04 pm

I think Tim Tebow's year with McGahee proves that wrong; YPC was pretty good when he took over except against really good rushing defenses. Hard to key in on DMC when you have to worry about Pryor. Indy's defense not a good example to show what can happen, they stuffed the box and dared Pryor to throw; their secondary failed them on that plan.

Either way, Wayne makes sense.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

rightwingjedi
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby rightwingjedi » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:11 pm

Sky wrote:I think Tim Tebow's year with McGahee proves that wrong; YPC was pretty good when he took over except against really good rushing defenses. Hard to key in on DMC when you have to worry about Pryor. Indy's defense not a good example to show what can happen, they stuffed the box and dared Pryor to throw; their secondary failed them on that plan.

Either way, Wayne makes sense.

True but McGahee had holes prior to Tebow.

We can agree to disagree. Make sure we revisit this in November, you may owe me a Coke!

I'm gonna do the deal for Wayne. I was at the Colts camp this year for 3 days and man, dude looks the best he's looked since '09 and I think him and Luck are fully synced.

Return to “Football - Trade Talk”