Dynasty - Trade away RB for young WR?

Is Joe Blow enough for Joe Schmo?

Dynasty - Trade away RB for young WR?

Postby TheEvilEmpire » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:26 am

Last year was the inaugural draft for a Dynasty league I am in. I'm VERY happy with my draft as I grabbed some young RB talent and now I'm overflowing. I am a bit thin in WR so I am contemplating trading away an RB for top tier WR talent. I was hoping I could get some advice on whether this is a good idea or not.

My team:

QB - Luck, Eli Manning
RB - Arian Foster, MJD, Alfred Morris, David Wilson, Lamar Miller, Isaiah Pead, Jacquizz Rodgers
WR - AJ Green, Miles Austin, TY Hilton, Rueben Randle, Keshawn Martin, Lestar Jean, AJ Jenkins, Justin Hunter, Kenbrell Thompkins, Jon Baldwin
TE - Jordan Cameron, Rob Housler

The young WR talent I drafted has the possibility of big upside but there's no guarantee. With Miles Austin showing his age more and more, I think I really need a bonafide WR1 to fit alongside AJ Green.

Any thoughts on who I have that is tradeable and who I should be targeting? Or should I sit tight with what I have given that RB talent is more valuable than WR.

Re: Dynasty - Trade away RB for young WR?

Postby Sky » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:36 am

Just hold for now. AJ Green is a WR1..you don't need two...
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

Return to “Football - Trade Talk”