Selling high on Bradshaw

Is Joe Blow enough for Joe Schmo?
Cubes10

Selling high on Bradshaw

Postby Cubes10 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:58 am

I'm loaded at RB in our deep 14 team league where RBs are very scarce... trying to think of viable WR options to trade for. Thinking:

Demaryius Thomas
Decker
Cobb
Vincent Jackson
Marshall

Who should I target? Note: it's a 1 player keeper league where you keep that player where they were drafted that year, so Cobb would be a 16th rounder next year if I kept him (drool).

Sky

Re: Selling high on Bradshaw

Postby Sky » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:13 am

I wouldn't want Vincent Jackson, personally, but I'd be fine with the others you listed. Cobb would be nice in a PPR/keeper.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

Cubes10

Postby Cubes10 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:25 am

Curious why you're down on Vincent? He's in the top 10 in targets for WRs and has already had his bye week.

Sky

Postby Sky » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:33 am

Cubes10 wrote:Curious why you're down on Vincent? He's in the top 10 in targets for WRs and has already had his bye week.

He always seems to find a way to disappear when you least expect it. He's closer to Bowe in my mind in terms of output. The end numbers always look great but the week to week is a headache.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

Return to “Football - Trade Talk”