It is currently Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Trade
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:22 pm 

Been offered Mike Wallace for CJ2k and Antonio brown. Should I do this? Or should I counter with CJ2k and Hernandez. No gaurentee he accepts the counter. Get the feeling Wallace helps my team with a home run hitter type but brown has been good for me, but i feel like hes a yardage guy (no tds). Any input appreciated

Also, I'd shop Eli to get rb depth

10 team. Non Ppr. No TE (count as wr, start 3) non keeper
Ryan, E. Manning
Forte, cj2k, Martin, leshoure, Mendenhall
White, Cruz, A. brown, Hernandez, Crabtree, pitta, T. Gonzo
Akers
Cardinals

Post subject: Re: Trade
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:00 pm 

I'd rather get rid of one of your TEs in a trade like that. Any of the three you have, honestly. Let him pick, you have three good ones there.

Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:03 pm 

I tried Hernandez and he declined...any other thoughts? I assume hernandez has the most value...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:28 pm 

EEE256 wrote:
I tried Hernandez and he declined...any other thoughts? I assume hernandez has the most value...

Did you ask him if he was interested in any of your TEs? I was saying let him pick.

Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:12 pm 

I gave him the choice of any of my TE's and he said he valued Wallace to high for just CJ2k and his choice of Pitta/Gonzo/Hernandez....He is now trying to get Doug Martin but i can't trade him because of injuries at this time. I imagine CJ2k has another awful day this week vs Houston so i fear he may just cut bait and not want him any longer

My thoughts on this are that i don't see CJ2K improving with his schedule coming up (plus the Titans will be playing from behind a lot) and Wallace is better than A. Brown....If i do the deal, I take a hit at RB for week 5 as Leshoure and Martin have bye's leaving me with Forte and Mendenhall as my starters but my WR's become White, Cruz, Wallace....

Thoughts? I am completely torn on this situation...

His team:
Rodgers
Charles, R. Bush, Dwyer, Vareen
AJ Green, Wallace, Wayne, V. Davis, Finley, Wright, Simpson, M. Flloyd (SD)
Janikowski
Lions, Seahawks

Ryan, E. Manning
Akers
Cardinals

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:20 pm 

EEE256 wrote:
I gave him the choice of any of my TE's and he said he valued Wallace to high for just CJ2k and his choice of Pitta/Gonzo/Hernandez....He is now trying to get Doug Martin but i can't trade him because of injuries at this time. I imagine CJ2k has another awful day this week vs Houston so i fear he may just cut bait and not want him any longer

My thoughts on this are that i don't see CJ2K improving with his schedule coming up (plus the Titans will be playing from behind a lot) and Wallace is better than A. Brown....If i do the deal, I take a hit at RB for week 5 as Leshoure and Martin have bye's leaving me with Forte and Mendenhall as my starters but my WR's become White, Cruz, Wallace....

Thoughts? I am completely torn on this situation...

His team:
Rodgers
Charles, R. Bush, Dwyer, Vareen
AJ Green, Wallace, Wayne, V. Davis, Finley, Wright, Simpson, M. Flloyd (SD)
Janikowski
Lions, Seahawks

Ryan, E. Manning
Akers
Cardinals

Yeah, that's tough. Here I'll just say go with the players you trust. Go get Wallace.