It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Trading 1 of many RB1's for WR1
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:33 pm 

I'm stacked at RB, especially with recent injuries. I'm looking to add 1 more consistent WR. 10 team, yahoo PPR league.

My team:

Drew Brees
Steve Smith
Brandon LaFell
Demarco Murray
CJ Spiller
Brandon Pettigrew
Eric Decker
Pierre Garcon
Michael Turner
Frank Gore
Michael Bush

Talked to my friend who's looking for a RB, and wants to trade 1 of these guys:

Larry Fitz
Vincent Jackson
Dwanye Bowe
Anquan Boldin

None seem too appealing to me as far as PPR consistency goes, but with Kansas City getting blown out every game, Bowe seems to be the standout here. Any and all opinons are appreicated.

Post subject: Re: Trading 1 of many RB1's for WR1
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:38 pm 

bangbiscuit41 wrote:
I'm stacked at RB, especially with recent injuries. I'm looking to add 1 more consistent WR. 10 team, yahoo PPR league.

My team:

Drew Brees
Steve Smith
Brandon LaFell
Demarco Murray
CJ Spiller
Brandon Pettigrew
Eric Decker
Pierre Garcon
Michael Turner
Frank Gore
Michael Bush

Talked to my friend who's looking for a RB, and wants to trade 1 of these guys:

Larry Fitz
Vincent Jackson
Dwanye Bowe
Anquan Boldin

None seem too appealing to me as far as PPR consistency goes, but with Kansas City getting blown out every game, Bowe seems to be the standout here. Any and all opinons are appreicated.

Fitz is a good buy-low right now, especially in a PPR format. See what they need in return for him first. Then I'd check in on Bowe. To be fair, other than Murray/Gore, I wouldn't say you have a huge stable of RBs to trade from unless they don't realize Forte/Fred Jackson will eventually come back. Not a big Turner fan myself. I'd see if he was interested in Turner first.

Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

Post subject: Re: Trading 1 of many RB1's for WR1
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:18 pm 

Sky wrote:

Fitz is a good buy-low right now, especially in a PPR format. See what they need in return for him first. Then I'd check in on Bowe. To be fair, other than Murray/Gore, I wouldn't say you have a huge stable of RBs to trade from unless they don't realize Forte/Fred Jackson will eventually come back. Not a big Turner fan myself. I'd see if he was interested in Turner first.

With CJ going down today also, that option goes away. He needs a RB, I think he's got FJax and Jaamal Charles. I advertised him getting CJ as a comfort thing for the future (if FJax were to get hurt again).

I'd look at trading Turner, I agree his value is minimal right now, but he's still getting a fair share of red zone touches. Probably gonna see how he looks today and go from there.

Thanks