It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:30 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Trade Question
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:01 pm 

Hey Sky! I'm in a 12-team PPR league. Another owner is hurting at RB and wants to trade for one of mine. I'm trying to decide whether I should deal Richardson or Spiller (I still see Sproles as my RB1). He's willing to do Brady and Marshall for Rivers, Richardson and Floyd. I think that's probably worth it already, but I'm wondering whether I should maybe trade Spiller instead of T-Rich. I figure Spiller's upside is higher and he's been a beast but I'm mostly worried about what happens when F-Jax returns. If Spiller goes back to a time-share, I'll be as screwed at RB as the other guy. At least T-Rich is guaranteed a solid 20+ touches per game while healthy, and after last week, he's clearly capable of monster games as well. Also, if I offer Spiller I could probably at least keep Floyd as my top bench guy and maybe even get someone extra back from the other owner (he definitely prefers Spiller to T-Rich). Anyway, please let me know what you think.

Roster:

QB: Rivers or Peyton (one QB league, just haven't decided on a permanent starter yet)
RB: Sproles
RB: Spiller
WR: Fitz
WR: Austin
WR: V-Jax
Flex: T-Rich
TE: Finley or Witten

BN: Floyd
BN: Tate
BN: Leshoure
BN: Avery
BN: D. Richardson

Post subject: Re: Trade Question
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:23 pm 

I don't really think you have the RB depth to make that trade. Tate/LeShoure are wildcards. Not saying the trade isn't fair, I would just rather be able to play those 3 RB on a weekly basis.

And I do understand your concern when F-Jax comes back. Just think you need to know what LeShoure brings before you make that trade.

Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.