It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:29 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: The Synergy Refresh Challenge RCL Game
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:49 am 

I have been having a blast watching the Razzball votes go on the Synergy Center Project as well as on other ideas.
A couple of the projects are totally confused - comments like - "Hey Synergy we got votes from Razzball but can't find them in the refresh website, thanks", or "Who is this razzball, I can't find them.", even had a teacher from Whitman Middle School thinking it was a practical joke from his students razzing him.

I am hoping Grey still has some of those Taco Bell coupons for the winners in my contest for the next three days.
If not I'll work out some type of reward.

The Challenge -
1. Vote for Synergy Center Corporation http://pep.si/abEtbm(leave a comment with your league and team name) as often as you can by Saturday night midnight EST
2. Go vote for APE (Provide Women's Self Defense Classes along w/ Stranger Safety for kids) ,ATAXIA (Use the arts to promote ataxia awareness), and P.A.N.D.A.S (Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorder Assoc. with Strep). Leave a comment with your league name, team name, and Synergy Center. Such as a "A razztastic vote from Dogs of Summer RCL Orginal Recipe and Synergy Center."
3. Tell your friends and family to do the same (at least your FB fans)

I will keep a tally and report back here who the winning team and league are on Monday.

Good luck and have fun with the knowledge that you are helping others and confusing people and playing fantasy baseball with a razzball twist.

Thanks for your help. Brian

Post subject: Re: The Synergy Refresh Challenge RCL Game
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:15 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

It's going great so far Brian. Synergy is down to 82. We need a final push to get you there. Come on guys, we have all month to vote Synergy or I'll come to your house and drink all your beer, sleep on your couch, have my way with the pet dog, and generally wreak havoc upon your whole stinkin life.................

Thanks for your support!

10 team Roto