It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:39 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: 2014 Trades: Clayton Kershaw
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:09 am 

Kershaw has been included in 10 trades.

04/05/14 Clayton Kershaw >< Grady Sizemore, Masahiro Tanaka
05/14/14 Clayton Kershaw >< Dee Gordon, Ernesto Frieri
05/20/14 Ryan Braun, Jose Abreu, H Rondon >< E Bonifacio, Chris Davis, C Kershaw
06/23/14 G Stanton, D Ortiz, T Clippard >< C Blackmon, C Kershaw,  K Jansen
07/02/14 Clayton Kershaw >< George Springer, Manny Machado
07/20/14 Chris Davis, Sonny Gray >< Ryan Howard, Clayton Kershaw
07/22/14 Clayton Kershaw >< Trevor Rosenthal, Glen Perkins, Sean Doolittle
07/23/14 Paul Goldschmidt >< Clayton Kershaw
07/24/14 Koji Uehara, Jonathan Papelbon, Francisco Rodriguez, Santiago Casilla >< Clayton Kershaw, Jason Grilli, Pedro Strop, Jordan Walden
08/01/14 Anthony Rendon, Todd Frazier >< Clayton Kershaw, Jon Lester

Post subject: Re: 2014 Trades: Clayton Kershaw
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:44 pm 

Should've said he's been in ten trades and they've all been in Kershaw's favor... Wow, some of these...Yikes...

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:30 am 

Another Kershaw trade!

Your top 2 players for the second half, Grey, so must be fair.

Razzball (RCL)http://games.espn.go.com/flb/standings?leagueId=28300&seasonId=2014

Team Rocket traded Clayton Kershaw to BeA$TmOdE 187'S for Mike Trout.

BeA$TmOdE has better hitting than pitching numbers. Rocket definitely needed hitting help, but also have only used 93 starts.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:27 am 

Crazy

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:47 am 

1 more Kershaw deal at the deadline:

Magnificent Mustachioed Men

Rube Waddell's Shiny Objects traded Hanley Ramirez, Coco Crisp, and Jenrry Mejia to Planet 10 for Nelson Cruz and Clayton Kershaw

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:17 am 

And they prolly lost that one too...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:42 am 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Hard to say who winning/losing deals at the deadline without knowing team needs. I might be defensive since I was the one who received Kershaw, but based on the standings I felt Kershaw helped me gain more points then Hanley would considering I was also rostering Baez, Wong and Dee Gordon. Even had Alcantara for good measure, someone had to go. Deal looks pretty OK now though w/Hanley hitting the DL. I'm pretty happy with the deal.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:07 pm 

I believe he was saying teams trading Kershaw away were losing most of the deals.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:08 pm 

I said above that all the deals have ended up in Kershaw's favor, including yours

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:26 am 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Ah, my apologies...insert foot in mouth. I had the Kershaw/Trout trade fresh in my mind upon reading the post...don't mind me, nothing to see here.